Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Montréal and Québec City are treasured destinations for American travelers: a corner of France in North America. This guide, with rich color photographs throughout, captures the French-speaking cities' universal appeal, from sidewalk cafés to winter sports and traditional French cuisine.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Basilique Notre-Dame-de-Montreal, Parc du Mont-Royal, Mont-Tremblant, Musee des Beaux-Arts de Montreal, The Old Port, La Citadelle, Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Tadoussac, and Plains of Abraham
· Side Trips from Montreal including The Laurentians, The Outaouais, and The Eastern Townships
· Side Trips from Quebec City including Cote-de-Beaupre, Ile d'Orlean,s and Charlevoix
· Coverage of Old Montreal and the Lachine Canal; Downtown and Chinatown; The Latin Quarter and the Village; The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End and Little Italy; Parc du Mont-Royal; Cote-des-Neiges; Hochelaga-Maisonneuve; The Islands; Quebec City Upper Town; Quebec City Lower Town and Quebec City Old City
Tags in Canada : Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Fodor's Travel Guides PDF online, Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Fodor's Travel Guides PDF EBOOK download, Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Fodor's Travel Guides epub iphone download, Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Fodor's Travel Guides AUDIOBOOK play, Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City by Fodor's Travel Guides ePub (.epub) , Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City book review , Download Fodor's Travel Guides's book in MOBI, Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City book PDF Large Print (.pdf), Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Fodor's Travel Guides Plain text (.txt) , Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Fodor's Travel Guides zip (.zip) file, Canada